Every company with an online presence requires web hosting. It is the principal method through which a company may publicize its presence and inform others about it. Now, there are a few different types of hosting, such as:
- Dedicated Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting
Reseller hosting permits the account owner to engage in resale operations.
What is Reseller Hosting?
Reseller hosting is a web hosting type in which a company or person buys or leases disc space and bandwidth from a third-party provider. Their objective is to resell the items and services they’ve purchased to another company or individual. The name “resell” is derived from this concept.
Reseller hosting’s main pros are its dependability, price, and flexibility. People and organizations can use the procedure to start and run small companies while also earning money. Web hosting is not a simple idea in its whole.
The approach necessitates a clear and fundamental understanding of the hosting services. Around 05 to 250 separate cPanel accounts are compatible depending on the reseller hosting package you pick.
A cPanel is an advanced-level control panel that simplifies domain management. It becomes simpler to publish websites, establish new email accounts, and organize data on the internet, among other things. Designers and developers can use reseller hosting to provide better web hosting services to local clients and other consumers. Individuals who want to start their own Reseller Hosting Company will also need Reseller Hosting.
Reseller hosting provides a plethora of fantastic benefits, and this piece is a brief overview of why reseller hosting is good or bad for people and businesses. However, before we go, it is important to grasp the distinction between reseller and shared hosting services.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
- Reseller hosting plans are reasonably priced. This is why they are an excellent choice for those who want to start a web hosting business. It also simplifies things because you don’t need to invest in the technology, infrastructure, and equipment required to become a web hosting service provider.
- When you select reseller hosting, you can concentrate on the commercial elements of owning a web hosting company rather than the technical parts. This is because all duties connected to updates, server maintenance, connection, security, and so on are the responsibility of the web hosting service you’ve bought or paid.
- In compared to standard hosting plans, cPanel Reseller hosting offers more features. The website’s control panel will also be more capable, allowing you to administer your site more efficiently. Furthermore, many businesses will provide limitless SSL certificates as well as services like cPanel.
- Reseller hosting allows you to establish your own identity and brand even though you are selling the resources of another web hosting service provider. Essentially, this implies that your clients will not be aware that you are renting from a different web hosting business.
- Additional revenue may be generated from reseller hosting by selling add-ons like as SSL Certificates, Dedicated Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated IP, domain name registrations, and so on.
Reseller hosting is an excellent choice for businesses that want several cPanel. This can be a lot less expensive and easier to maintain than buying several hosting accounts the old-fashioned way.
Here is my top recommendation, MilesWeb, for reseller hosting.
You may make a lot of money as a reseller if you can provide your clients with hosting that is above and beyond the norm.
What MilesWeb Provides?
The firm is continually improving its server technology to the latest and finest, and the benefits are passed on to their clients. You may give that high-speed performance to your clients if you use them for reseller hosting.
With MilesWeb, you receive cheap web hosting South Africa and all over the world with best-in-class speed without incurring substantial additional costs or IT obligations.
MilesWeb keeps everything up to date, and you can buy servers with SSD storage. Without getting too technical, SSD storage is more efficient for your CPU and offers three times the read/write speeds of HDD storage.
And you get to transfer that technological advantage to your consumers.
You may also use Lightspeed web servers, which provide up to 10 times quicker performance.
In layman’s terms, this implies that visitors to your clients’ websites will have considerably quicker loading and response times.
MilesWeb has made tangible improvements to its hardware and network, resulting in improved performance.
Along with cutting-edge technology, MilesWeb offers some of the greatest customer services in the hosting industry. MilesWeb’s technicians and support personnel are adored by customers. If you ever have a problem, you may obtain help at any time of day.
The team will also help you transfer your sites from your previous host to MilesWeb.
- 95% uptime guarantee
- 100% White Labeled hosting
- Trusted SSL Certificate
- Ideal for Agencies & Developers
- cPanel + WHM
- Unique Domain name servers
- One-click installs for WordPress, WooCommerce, and other software using the Cloudflare CDN.
- Account as a free domain name reseller
- Backups of servers are available for free
This is not the cheapest reseller hosting plan available, but it is a step above many of the other shared hosting alternatives. That said, the price is still extremely competitive.
MilesWeb’s Reseller Hosting Plans
The resources offered with all the reseller hosting plan include
- cPanel Accounts
- SSD Disk Space
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Free SSL Certificate
- cPanel + WHM
- Unlimited MySQL DB’s
- Unlimited Email Accounts
The company provides you the best in class resources and features with all the reseller hosting plans. We have had a quick preparation on web hosting service provider to verify they give optimal performance for your site and that you are comfortable with complex website controls.